Tuesday, September 19, 2023

I've Lost Who I Am

I've lost who I used to be.  I've lost who I'm supposed to be.  I've lost so many.  I've lost so much,  I don't know where I belong.  I don't feel like I've ever belonged anywhere.  

A month ago, I lost my Facebook account.  My account had been Hacked, taken over, then disabled.  That was a hard loss to go through.  It felt like Facebook just deleted me...I guess that's exactly what they did.  I had lost so many friends.  Some friends I'll never get back because they're deceased, illiterate, or just not trusting those hackers.  I started a new account, but I don't have all my friends back, even a few of my closest...or people that I thought were close friends.  As far as really close friends go, I only have 2.  That's it.  

I have a lot to be grateful for, but there are still a lot of reasons to stop getting up in the morning.  

I'll continue to get up.  I don't have a choice.  I have Will to look after and a cat named Twiggs, she's an adorable Menace.  

Twiggs isn't entirely my cat.  She belongs to Cyril, the man I've been involved with for the last 2 years.  We've got a Quazie relationship going, but there's not much I can do about that...

I think I lost myself after Scott Died in 2015, and after George died in 2020, I really can't find myself now.  

I have a home.  Will has a new home. which he loves, but it's extra work and expense for me.  Will isn't capable of working a normal job.  Neither am I, for that matter.  Financially we're going to be okay, but I'd like to be doing better than just okay.  That's why I started learning about copywriting.

The copywriting has turned into internet marketing/affiliate marketing.  It just keeps turning into more learning, and more expenses.  I've reached the point where I can't spend any more.  

I was watching a video on Instagram that looked interesting.  he was talking about A Genie Script that he was offering for free.  He went on and on about how much it has helped a lot of people.  He kept saying how you couldn't find it on YouTube...At the end of the video he presented this entire program.  We could save $20 if we ordered it.  No more talk about the free script.  Well, of course I exited out of Instagram.  I checked out YouTube and found the Genie Script.  

"I am so grateful now that abundance comes to me easily and effortlessly, consistently on an every day basis."  This 20 word script (19 actually) is to be read out loud ever day.  It's supposed to help  people and their manifestation.  I'll give it a try.  


No comments:

Post a Comment